Thursday, January 27, 2011

Photos from Photography Class

Allison and I are taking a photography class with our homeschool group. Photography isn't my favourite thing, although Allison loves it, but I did learn some fun techniques. I found out the camera I used (actually my mom's, but since she got a larger, fancier one, we are allowed to use it) anyway, the camera I used has manual focus. I found that out after I took these pictures, though.

Two different focal points...



Yes, I was being a bit silly on this next picture. But notice the colour. I came up with the idea of putting coloured tissue paper over the flash on the camera. Allison took this picture in a dark room with purple tissue paper over the flash.


And this one using red...

Neat, eh?

Justine

2 comments:

Sarah by the Sea said...

Looks like fun! Hehe, nice view of the closet at church! ;)

Emily said...

Good job at taking pictures! That is a cool idea of putting colored tissue paper over the flash.
Emily