Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction

I guess since I started a blog, I should post on it, right?

My name is Justine. I am 16 years old and I have nine younger siblings - five sisters and four brothers. They are: Allison, Leah, Meghan, Emily, Warren, Brent, Gavin, Thomas, and Nadia. My parents are Gerald and Carmen. My mom's blog is called, In His Hands. My siblings and I are homeschooled, and have been all our lives.

I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ as the only one who can save me from my sins and make me alive to God. The purpose of my life is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever. I hope to use this blog to further that purpose.

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Justine

7 comments:

Carmen said...

Hi Justine!
Yay! I get to be the first commenter! Congrats on getting your blog up and running. I'm looking forward to reading more of what you have to say. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi from Dad. I look forward to reading your posts

Carmen said...

Hi Justine,
Cool blog! I like the stripes.
Leah

Lydia said...

Hi Justine,

I look forward to reading your blog. Have fun with it!

Lydia

Anita said...

Hi Justine,
I like reading your mom's blog (and my baby and I like her blog music)and that is how I got to yours. How fun that you have started a blog! Happy writing and taking pictures! :-)

Anita Higgins

Heather said...

How fun! A new blog to check out! Happy posting!

Anonymous said...

Hey justine, Thanks for blogging I always enjoy reading your moms it makes it seem like you guys are not so far away. It will be fun to read your too. Hope School is going well Your pictures are cute to you Nadia she looks really cute but seems to have a spark to her that could maybe be a little bit of .....trouble??? keep smiling mrs. Diana