Friday, November 26, 2010

This and That

It has been below freezing all day. Right now it is -3 C with a wind chill of -10 C. We saw a few snowflakes today, but not enough to stick.

As for the chicken that was hurt, it is still alive. It eats and walks around (with a major limp). Meghan is still faithfully tending to it.

Meghan and Leah have gone babysitting. Our parents are shopping. The rest of us are at home, enjoying movie night.:)

Tomorrow Allison and I are going to a concert put on by a local choral society. We will be handing out programs. I am glad for the opportunity. I saw a poster for the concert and thought it would be nice to go. And now I get to go for free.

Last night I went driving with my driving instructor. We did the big city/major highway run. Definitely glad the rain and drizzle was rain and drizzle and not snow. Driving on the highway was easy and fun. The city was harder to drive in, but a good challenge.

Here are some pictures of a handsome cowboy and his pretty little lady.:)






Pretty good for having been taken in the basement using a camera whose batteries were dying, eh?


Justine

No comments: