Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nadia Goes to Bed

Me: "Do you want Dee-Dee (Justine) to put you to bed or do you want E-ah (Leah) to put you to bed?"
Nadia: "Na'ia do dat!"
And she ran and climbed in bed.
I thought, "That's cute, I'll take a picture and put it on my blog with what she said. (above)"
So I ran and got the camera.
Nadia stayed nicely in bed until she saw the camera.
Then she wanted to see the screen on the back.

She got out of bed and looked.

When I told her to go back to bed, she ran to the boys' room.

I followed her and put her back in bed.

So you'll have to suffice with a picture of her bed, which I got when she went to look at the back of the camera, and a picture of her crying in bed, after I put her back.

Justine

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Nadia is getting so big!
I love how she says our names, and hers:)
Meg