Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yesterday...

I got my G2 license!

This means I can:

~drive on my own

~drive on the major highways (freeways)

Yesterday I took the road test. I was very nervous. Consequently I had a sore stomach and didn't sleep well for two days prior to the test. However, the test was easy and took only twenty minutes. I did have a calm, cheerful examinor, though. I was very thankful for that, especially because it was early morning and I know some people don't like to be up early.

Last night I drove to catechism class with two sisters and three friends. It was interesting driving without one of my parents or my driving instructor. Today I went alone to pick Leah up from a sewing lesson. That was the first time in my life that I have traveled in a vehicle alone. It was fun. :)

When I came home yesterday, I saw this:

And this:

And two notes from my sisters:

And we had cupcakes for dessert. I love having a family that gets excited with me. :)
Justine

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations Justine!

Emily

Emily said...

You did good! You are a super driver. Emily